Bournemouth Heartbreak Support Group
Dolphin Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Practice is delighted to announce that the new Bournemouth Heartbreak Support Group will be running on Monday evenings with effect from 7th July 2014. This is a free support group facilitated by our senior consultant Mr Roberts. The end of a romantic relationship whether through divorce, bereavement or break up, is one of the most devastating experiences in life. You are dealing with a loss and experiencing grief, which is a process. In the first instance please call Mr Roberts on 07790 333431 to arrange attendance. The group has been formed to help all those suffering pain through the loss of a romantic relationship We meet to share experience strength and hope, to express our feelings, and to provide practical help, friendship and support. We discuss advice from the worlds top experts on how to heal and grow following the end of a relationship We discover how to grow and thrive in the aftermath We do practical exercises to boost Self Esteem and heal the wounds of the past We look at any patterns from previous relationships and related matters such as co-dependency.
Our group meets every Monday except Bank Holidays from 7.45pm to 9.15pm at 71 Redhill Drive, Bournemouth, BH10 6AG. In the first instance please call Trev Roberts on 07790 333431 to arrange attendance.
It is essential that you look after yourself during this time in the same way you would after sustaining a serious physical injury
- Reach out to friends and members of this support group, do not isolate!
- Get plenty of aerobic exercise, this floods the body with endorphins, the bodies natural feel good chemicals.
- Eat healthily
- Get plenty of rest and sleep
- Pamper yourself at least once a week with a massage, or something similar
- Buyyourself a treat within your budget
- Take a candle lit bath with fragrant oils
- Get out into nature to feel connected
- Remind yourself that “this too shall pass”
- Keeping The Love You find by Harville Hendrix
- The Dark Side of The Light Chasers by Debbie Ford
- Extreme Self Care by Cheryl Richardson