Hypnotherapy is statistically proven to be the most successful method to give up smoking.
Bournemouth’s best stop smoking treatment takes just one session of approximately ninety minutes, and uses a unique combination of cognitive behavioural therapy and hypnosis which is why our success rates are exceedingly high.
Since 1994, we have successfully assisted over 1,000 people to stop smoking in the Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset area.
Our quit smoking method can result in NO cravings and no mood swings, no irritability and NO weight gain!
As long as you have at least one genuine reason to want to quit, there is every chance we can help you to stop smoking – hypnotherapy is the answer.
The session starts by explaining amazing facts about nicotine, how cravings arise and the psychological processes which underpin the habit and addictive aspects of smoking.
The session then continues with a powerful hypnotic induction to harness the hidden resources of your unconscious mind.
The cost of this treatment to help you stop smoking is just £245 (one month’s worth of cigarette money at a pack a day – based on an average cost of £8.20 per pack over 30 days).
PLEASE NOTE: An assessment consultation is not required for this treatment and it requires a double session. Therefore it cannot be booked online, please call us to arrange an appointment.
Why stop smoking?
- Within minutes – blood pressure and pulse decreases. Our hearts benefit and in the long term so do our arteries.
- Within hours – the oxygen that our blood can carry returns to near normal.
- Within a day or so – our lungs start to get rid of the mucus as well as soot. Food starts to taste better (meaning you can be satisfied with less) and you gain more energy.
- Within a few months – lungs will perform better, chest problems should improve or disappear.
- Within a few years – you are half as likely to have a heart attack.
- Your Life Assurance premiums will be considerably lower, read this independent report.
To quit smoking today – whether you live in Bournemouth, Poole or Dorset, contact Bournemouth Hypnotherapy now.
This page was written by Mr T.Roberts, Consultant Psychotherapist. Learn more.